The techniques in this book are known as “arena rigging” and are now used in almost every kind of entertainment-industry venue. Almost every production rigs sound, lights, scenery, or other equipment. This book is a practical guide for working riggers and managers. It presents both theoretical and practical components: principles of geometry and engineering combined with everyday work skills and shortcuts.
- Subtitle: A Practical Guide
- Isbn-10 Digit: 097233811X
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780972338110
- Author-1: Harry Donovan
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2002
- Binding: Paperback
- Last Update (Date): December 28, 2009