Building Design & Construction Systems: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam, 2nd Ed (Architect Registration Exam)
: Brand: Professional Publications, Inc.
Get the realistic practice you need to successfully prepare for the Building Design & Construction Systems division of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) with Building Design & Construction Systems: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam. 88 challenging sample problems are presented in the same formats as the problems on the exam, including multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, and fill-in-the-blank. A sample vignette prepares you for the graphic portion of the exam. Clearly explained solutions, are provided to supplement your review.
Also included is a realistic 85-problem practice exam that simulates the actual exam experience through topics covered, length, level of difficulty, format, and the use of logical distractors. The practice exam includes a vignette covering accessibility and ramps, roof plans, and stair design just like the actual exam.
Coverage of the Building Design & Construction Systems Content Areas
- Codes and Regulations
- Doors, Windows, and Glazing
- Finish Materials
- Material Costs
- Moisture Protection and Thermal Insulation
- Site Planning and Design
- Vertical Transportation
- Roof Plan Vignette
- Stair Design Vignette
Features and Benefits
- Challenging sample problems in the same format as the exam provide the realistic practice you need to successfully prepare for the Building Design & Construction Systems division of the ARE.
- Downloadable PDF files, which can be can be imported into your drafting software, allow you to practice creating graphic vignette solutions.
- Practical tips for approaching the multiple choice sections, solving the vignettes, and using the vignette software help you avoid common mistakes.
- Updated codes and standards provide you with the most current ARE review materials.
- Used Book in Good Condition